1. What message are you hoping people will receive when they read your book?
2. Why did you write this book?
3. What has been the hardest part of the publishing process?
4. What has been the biggest (pleasant) surprise in your publishing journey?
7. You are stranded on an island with only 3 books. What are their titles?
Flannery O’Connor: The Complete Stories I had never read Flannery O'Connor until graduate school. My professor did his dissertation on Flannery O’Connor, and I fell in love with her writing. Who can top A Good Man Is Hard to Find?
Women Who Run with the Wolves: Myths and Stories of the Wild Woman Archetype (Clarissa Pinkola Estes) The Hockaday School English Department Chair Dr. Pat Saxon introduced me to Women Who Run with the Wolves. The title speaks volumes.